UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Invites Application for 82 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Shakti Bhawan 14Ashok Marg, Lucknow, 226001 Uttar Pradesh
Last Date: 27 February 2022
Employment Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancy: 82 Posts
Educational Qualification: Diploma
1. Post Name: Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics / Control and Instrument, Computer Science )
2. No of Posts: 82
a. Thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script. If the candidate has not surpassed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to For more info clean the examination performed with the aid of the exam Regulatory Authority U.P. (Earlier referred to as Registrar, Departmental Examinations Govt. Of UP), within three years of joining.
B. 03 years diploma exam in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/Instrumentation/Computer Engineering identified by using the State Government. From a institute Dr City and Guides London institute, Final Grade examination in Electrical Engineering Practice Post I and II held after June three, 1950. Or 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/Instrumentation/Computer Engineering performed by way of the “All India Council for Technical Education”, Government of India, Delhi Polytechnic.
C. Or 03 years Diploma Examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/Instrumentation/Computer Engineering performed by any of the Universities in India included by means of any Act of the Central/State legislature. Or National Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Control and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/Computer Engineering awarded by using the *AII India Council for Technical Education, Government of India.”
4. Salary: 44,900.00
Age Limit: 18 Years
1. Junior Engineer: Direct recruitment to the submit of Junior Engineer (Trainee) E&M shall be made via an objective kind aggressive examination & files verification. There will be two parts in query paper as follows, There will be a hundred and fifty objective type questions from the syllabus of degree in relevant Branch (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Control & Instrumentation and Computer Engineering). PART- 50 objective type questions comprising General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning(For each correct answer 01 mark will be offered and 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect solution.
2. Assistant Accountant (Post code five):
a. Direct recruitment to the submit of Assistant Accountant will be made via an objective type competitive exam. There shall be components in query paper as follows
b. In element-I of written examination there can be an goal type query paper comprising 50 questions relating to understanding of Computer Application equivalent to O’ degree of NIELIT (Old Name DOECC) Each questions will carry 01 mark i.E. This Part-I written exam will convey maximum 50 marks. For wrong solution of questions there could be minus (-) marking of mark every question. In Part-I exam atleast 50% marks could have be secured compulsorily or otherwise the candidate could be deemed disqualified and his Part-lI exam papers shall now not be evaluated.
3. Chemist Grade-II (Post code 6): There will be one hundred fifty objective kind questions from the syllabus of M.Sc. Chemistry. 50 questions goal type comprising General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning.
4. Lab Assistant (Post code 7)There shall be 150 goal kind questions from the syllabus of Intermediate Chemistry. 50 questions goal kind comprising Hindi, English language, General Math, General Knowledge and Reasoning.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates In Their Own Interest Are Advised Not To Wait Till The Last Date And Time To Submit Their Applications. Uprvunl Shall Not Be Responsible If Candidates Are Not Able To Submit Their Applications Due To The Last-minute Rush.
2. Please Retain The Print Out Of The Registration Form And E-receipt With You For Future References.
3. Please Do Not Send Hard Copy Of The Registration Form Or Any Documents To The Office Of Uprvunl.
4. Candidates ought to have a legitimate non-public e-mail ID and mobile range. It should be kept active in the course of the complete recruitment system. Registration quantity, password, and all other vital communique can be sent on the equal registered e-mail ID (please make certain that email despatched to this mailbox isn’t always redirected in your junk /spanm folder).
5. Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application : 28/01/2022
6.Last date of close of registration and submission of application: 27/02/2022
Published on: 08 January 2022
Last date for application is: 27 February 2022